Question regarding invoices

General discussion about AlegroCart - Post here if you can't find another suitable forum
ds_robert

Question regarding invoices

Post by ds_robert » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:43 am

Hi,

When a customer logs in and views an individual order's details (from My Account ==> View Your Order History ==> View) they get a screen display entitled "Order Invoice".

This order invoice does not show us as the supplier nor does it show our tax registration details etc.

From our admin access, I have enter these details in the address field in the Configuration ==> Setting ==> Address field.

Am I missing something? Do I need to set a variable anywhere that enables our address details etc. to appear on the customer invoice?

Thanks.

leo
admin

Re: Question regarding invoices

Post by leo » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:29 am

Print it out. The address should be there.

ds_robert

Post by ds_robert » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:43 am

Thanks for the reply Leo.

I think I am misunderstanding you - either that or I am being particularly slow today :roll:

To be compliant with UK legislation, a tax invoice has to show the Name and address of the supplier and their tax registration details. Here, I am not referring to the order shipping or payment address. It is our address details that I have entered in the admin area via Configuration ==> Setting ==> Address field - see the attached screen image.

In this field we have entered all of the details required by the UK tax laws and expected to see this on the invoice sent out to the customer by email or on the customer order inquiry screen. But I am not seeing this.

Am I being a complete numpty and looking in the wrong place. If so, can you tell me where I should be looking.

Many thanks.
Attachments
screen01.jpg
screen01.jpg (48.45 KiB) Viewed 10913 times

Brent
Site Admin

Post by Brent » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:48 am

We'll have a look. The emailed invoice would be the appropriate place to have it.

Brent
Site Admin

Post by Brent » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:13 am

Try this.
Attachments
Checkout Store address.zip
(8.33 KiB) Downloaded 429 times

ds_robert

Post by ds_robert » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:44 am

That update looks fine. Many thanks, Brent :D