paypal

General discussion about AlegroCart - Post here if you can't find another suitable forum
rvcky

paypal

Post by rvcky » Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:20 am

Paypal says they will send an IPN responce that is not dependent to a cutumer returning to the shopping cart site. In order to do this a listener must be inplace that will return the ipn data for verification. I take it that this is the same data that is transmited when the custumer returns to the cart after purchase. I am assuming that the listener is not already in place as when I did a sandbox transaction the cart purchase was not acknoleged unless the custemer returned to the cart site. paypal provides some examples of the code but I do not know to what function to place the responce of sucess or failure to in the alegrocart program.
Does anyone have this function code already writen for alegrocart. Or is it that the nondependent IPN only does not work in Sandbox?

leo
admin

Re: paypal

Post by leo » Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:10 am

Brent will be back on Sunday. He wrote our paypal extension, so he can support you.

mildredolson

Post by mildredolson » Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:26 am

Paypal is one of the widely used payment gateway for online payment. I am not very much aware of this Paypal gateway because I already have merchantinc.com which is secure as well as a merchant friendly payment gateway that receive payment in as few as two days and have your funds automatically deposited into your bank account.

Brent
Site Admin

Post by Brent » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:22 am

Paypal is one of the more popular payment methods.
One reason many customers prefer Paypal is their Credit card information is hidden from the merchant.
We can have a look a merchantinc.com to integrate it as well.