Parts store

Show Off Your AlegroCart Shop Here.
Brent
Site Admin

Parts store

Post by Brent » Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:29 pm

This is a sample of a site for a parts store I am associated with.

It has just been upgraded to Version 1.2.1.
My Store
You can look and browse, but remember, this is a live store.

leo
admin

Re: Parts store

Post by leo » Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:45 pm

Very nice store!
Congratulation!

Leonadis

Post by Leonadis » Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:56 pm

Really Good, It loaded quickly, was easy to navigate and the expanding menu's were easy to use and didn't disappear when I crossed the pointer to them. They didn't block other content either which is a problem I've found in a lot of other sites.......
Can't wait to get my site up and running.
Good job

Leo

CartKitteh

Post by CartKitteh » Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:11 am

Leonadis wrote:Really Good, It loaded quickly, was easy to navigate and the expanding menu's were easy to use and didn't disappear when I crossed the pointer to them. They didn't block other content either which is a problem I've found in a lot of other sites.......
Can't wait to get my site up and running.
Good job

Leo
I wholeheartedly agree with Leonadis! This online parts store is really well done! I've often heard that loading times are not only imperative for the customer but for search engine noticeability. Essentially, the faster your site loads, the faster it can be found by prospective customers.

The design is simple, the products appear to be of the utmost quality and as Leonadis has already mentioned, it's easy to navigate. If I were a big time mechanic, I know for a fact that I'd be ordering from a site like this. If the customer service is anything like the order fulfillment process, then you're a shoe-in. Congrats! I can't wait to get my shop up and running too! Now I just need a small warehouse to keep the inventory. ;)