do i need to integrate another payment gateway for my store?

General Support for technical Issues relating to AlegroCart
sylvially

do i need to integrate another payment gateway for my store?

Post by sylvially » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:13 pm

Hello guys:

I am so sorry if this has been asked elsewhere but I could not find the exact answer I was looking for. I have set up the test shop on a ecommerce platform and only ticked the PayPal option. But some errors occured when using paypal. Well, the detail is, my client wants to use the full features of PayPal, i.e. customers can pay by credit card through the PayPal checkout or use their PayPal account. Am I overlooking something or does the webstore PayPal option mean just that, PayPal account only and for credit card payments it has to be another payment gateway? That would upset me . I am sure I am doing something wrong? Who can help me?On the other hand, many clients have emailed me to ask me to provide another payment options like bitcoin or other digital currency since some of them live in Non-Paypal accepted countries, and a large part of them introduce the epay global payment to my website since it's free to pay and get paid, what's more, almost all the countries are available to use it----far better than paypal would be in this point. I have heard of it before buy haven't tryied yet, does it mean that i need to connect epay payment gateway? I can't find futher details on their website www.epay.com about the api. Any suggestions here?

Brent
Site Admin

Re: do i need to integrate another payment gateway for my st

Post by Brent » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:54 am

Your customers should not need a Paypal account to process credit cards. They are usually directed to the non Paypal account holder as soon as they are transfered to paypal. If there is a login prompt, there is also an option to process for customers who do not have a paypal account.
Give an example of what countries you are having problems with.

leo
admin

Re: do i need to integrate another payment gateway for my st

Post by leo » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:48 pm

Here is the detailed howto:

Code: Select all

https://en.epay.com/help!downloadAPI.action?flag=2